Policies and procedures
The Economic Cities and Special Zones Authority (ECZA) takes website visitors’ privacy and security seriously. Therefore, ECZA always provides the right measures to help protect the users’ personal information and prevent any unauthorized access.
Security measures to protect information
Users should take all reasonable measures to protect their personal information from any loss or misuse. In such cases, users can do the following:
- Immediately communicate with ECZA if there is any suspicion that the username, password, or other confidential information has been compromised. ECZA can be reached by email: info@ECZAgov.sa
- Use a secure network to access the Internet and ECZA’s website
- Use a secure browser when using the Internet and close unused network applications
- Make sure that an antivirus software is installed and always updated
- Cookies can be used interchangeably to serve the user better.
- A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to the user’s browser.
- Cookies can be stored on the user's computer only for the purpose of facilitating the browsing of websites and do not serve any other functions.